Last Guerrilla is my last year project at Supinfogame Rubika. The project started in april 2018 and ended in late June 2019. We are a team of seven people, three Game Artist, two Game Programmer, and two Game Designer.
The game is made by using Unity (with HDRP and OCS), GitHub and various other software.
The project will be exposed during the Show And Tell at the IndieCade Paris 2019 (18, 19 and 20 october 2019)
You can also download the game here
last Guerrilla is a Action & Tactics game, the player controls the last High Priest of the Aztec Civilization and start a vengeful guerrilla against the Conquistadors invaders.
To do so, he will use the power of the Aztec pantheon, gathering souls from killing conquistadors and raise a swarm of undead aztec warriors.
By roaming around the main camp, the player will be able to harvest the force he will need to take down the invaders.
My work on the project
Level & Game Designer
- worked on designing the main features
- designed IA brain system (allies and enemies)
- design every level design elements
- design the shape and the content of the open world (around 64 hectares of playable area)
- analysed and used datas collected during playtest in order to improve actual gameplay & level design
Download it here
You can download it by clicking the download logo juste here !